We Us Our The Sainet shall mean the Company.
You Your User” refers to the user of the site. User” is anyone who is visiting, accessing or browsing the Site.
Website” shall mean www.thesainet.in, a Website through which the Company’s services shall be availed.
The User undertakes to fulfil the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives Us the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to Us or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
- You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the downloading, installation and/or use of the Website, including, without limitation, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement.
- You understand and agree that that the Company will try to the best of its efforts to maintain the maximum possible uptime of its services, however, the Company shall not be responsible in any manner for any downtime occurring due to to factors out of its control.
- You understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any losses, injuries, expenses or damages caused due to any disruption, interruption, suspension or malfunction of the services offered by the Company, except in the event that such disruption, interruption, suspension or malfunction of services occurs due to a deliberate failure by the Company.
- You understand and agree that Telephony on Internet is permissible, however, to a limited extent as outlined:
You understand that terminating Internet Telephony calls to any public telephone number (PTSN, ISDN, PLMN, etc.) in India, regardless of whether the same originates in India or abroad, is against the laws of India.
You understand and agree that the Broadband service provided by the Company is meant for use on a single PC and that the Company is not responsible in any manner for any form of downgrade and/or defect in service arising from the re-distribution of its services by You.
You understand and agree that the Broadband services offered by the Company are shared on a 1:15 ratio.
You understand and agree that any hardware such as an Ethernet card, Modem or WiFi Router installed by the Company for You is done as per your request and that the Company shall not be responsible in any manner for the failure and/or defect of the same; further, the Company shall not be responsible in any manner for any defects and/or failures arising in Your PC or other software present on said PC.
You understand and agree that the services provided by the Company are for use solely by You and that You shall not transfer, reassign, sell and/or offer or promote the Company’s services to others, and/or share the Company’s services with others, including but not limited to Your affiliates.
You understand and agree that material such as Cables, Switches, etc. installed by the Company are sole property of the Company and that You shall not remove and/or relocate said materials without informing and thereafter obtaining consent from the Company to do so.
You understand and agree that the availability of the services provided by the Company are subject to network and/or technical feasibility, and that the Company shall not be responsible in any manner for the delay or unavailability of services with regard to the same.
You undertake not to:
- From Personal Computer (hereinafter PC”) to PC within or outside India
- From PC in India to Telephone ouside India
- IP basied H.323/SIP Terminals connected directly to ISP nodes to similar Terminals within or outside India
- Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted. Should You want to engage in one or more such actions, prior permission from Us must be obtained.
- access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other Users or Third Parties that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content.
- use the Website in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise (i) Company’s services; (ii) any other party’s use and enjoyment of company’s services; or (iii) the services and products of any Third Party (including, without limitation, the Authorized Device).
- use the Services or Materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft
- abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s electronic device;
- download any file posted in the Website that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website, or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website, or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or exploit the Website, or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website, or any affiliated or linked Websites and/or Applications;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- disseminate information through the Website that is false, inaccurate or misleading, or violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
You understand that the Terms as given here along with all Terms and Conditions as mentioned in all other Agreements and Policies constitute the complete Terms and Conditions to which you agree hereafter by availing any of the Company’s services.
Cancellation / Refund policy/Replacement Policy
Cancellation / Refund Policy
All sales of Recharge / subscription/ Installation charges all are final and there will be no refund or exchange permitted. Please be advised that You are responsible for the mobile number or DTH account number Or cable subscription you purchase Recharge for and all charges that result from those purchases. (Company Name) is not responsible for any purchase of Recharge for an incorrect mobile number or DTH account number.
However, in a case where a transaction has been completed by you on the Site, and money has been charged to your card or bank account but a Recharge has not delivered within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us by sending us an email on ( email address ) or posting us a message on the Contac US page (optional) . In such a scenario you will be entitled to a full refund. We request you to include in the email the following details – the mobile number or DTH account number, operator name, Recharge value, Transaction date and Order Number (company Name) shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the Recharge then you will be refunded the money within 7 working days from the date of the receipt of your email.
In case we receive a cancellation notice from you within 24-Hrs of placing the order and the order has not been processed by us, we will be more than happy to cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you within 10 to 15 days. We will not be able to cancel those orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us.
Cancellation Policy for product selling
(criteria & timelines of cancellation is clearly defined) how customer will cancel the order before he avail the service, timelines need to be mentioned and once the cancellation done, the entire amount or any deduction will be refunded via original method of payment within 10 to 15 working days
If you have received a damaged product, please initiate a return on your website within 3 days from the time on delivery. Our courier partner will pick the damaged product from your doorstep and will replace it within 7 working days at no extra cost
Extend time with 7 to 8 working day for return of damaged product
Customer has to return, undamaged & original packing condition not tampered, who will bear cost of return also.
If Product damaged and original packing not fulfill product will not be acceptable.
Delivery / Shipping Policy
Product or service will Delivered / Installation within 4 to 5 working days after full payment receive.